Probox2 Air Plus Android TV firmware update is available for download. This is the latest android firmware update and that brings numerous improvements over the old stock version. For instance, this new firmware update for the Probox 2 will help you get rid of the google play error that pops up everytime you boot it up.
Other enhancements include:
1. Fixed “Return” button of Remote+ cannot use for Kodi 17.
2. Fixed Microphone of Remote+ cannot be enabled occasionally.
3. Fixed “Unfortunately, Probox2 EX Launcher has stopped” message always display once time after some app(s) installation.
4. Fixed “Google Play Error” message after boot up.
5. Fixed City information could not be saved or display error after next reboot.
6. WIFI / Bluetooth Optimization
Download the update from here – this is the direct link so make sure you downloading it using your computer. Unzip the files to the root of a microSD card. Fire up the UPDATE app in Local update mode, select the USB file and press Confirm. Turn off the TV-Box, insert the SD card, press the recovery button and turn on the system. Once the TV-Box is updated, it is recommended to perform a factory reset.
That’s about it – you have successfully installed the latest update on your Probox2 air plus android TV. This is an amazing android TV that comes with octa core processor from Amlogic and 3GB RAM.