Latest firmware of Himedia Q5 Pro android TV is available for download. It is powered by Hisilicon Hi3798CV200 processor. Himedia Q5 Pro firmware will give you the latest firmware that is based on android 7 nougat.
Here is how to download and flash the Himedia Q5 Pro firmware.
* Download the file “update.zip“.
* Copy to the root folder of a USB memory.
* Connect the memory in any port of the Himedia.
* Turn off the device, with a clip press the RESTORE key.
* With the RESTORE button pressed we turn on the Himedia.
* The Android logo will appear with the update process.
* The TV-Box will restart at the end.
* The restart can take between 3 to 5 minutes.
Supported video and audio formats.
Video format: 4K, 4K x 2K, H.263, H.264, H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG1, VP9
Audio format: AMR-NB, APE, FLAC, OGG
Product size (L x W x H): 17.00 x 11.50 x 2.50 cm / 6.69 x 4.53 x 0.98 inches.
HIMEDIA Q5 PRO can be purchased on online websites from € 135 ($ 149.99) including shipping.