Dan Morill has been heard talking quite a lot about Google I/O, which he says, would be the Android Development event of the year. It is scheduled to be held on May 27-28, in San Fransisco. It is an annual gathering which focuses on taking the development of web applications to new heights, using Google and open web technologies.
It offers more than 80 sessions on various topics, like Android, Chrome, App Engine, Google Web Toolkit, AJAX to name a few.
If we talk about Android in particular, currently 9 topics have been shortlisted, which include :
- Turbo-charge your UI: How to Make your Android UI Fast and Efficient
- Pixel Perfect Code: How to Marry Interaction and Visual Design the Android Way
- Supporting Multiple Devices with One Binary
- Android Lightning Talks
- Debugging Arts of the Ninja Masters
- Coding for Life — Battery Life, That Is
- Writing Real-Time Games for Android
- Looking Beyond the Screen: Text-To-Speech and Eyes-Free Interaction on Android
- Mastering the Android Media Framework
Some of the prominent speakers at the do include Aaron Jacobs, Jesse Lorenz, Matt Cutts, Adam Feldman, Rich Manalang amongst others.
There is only limited registration. Also, you can save money and earn some chrome goodies by registering early ! (before May 1st).
Click here for more information.