In this tutorial we will guide you how to download and flash official firmware for the Rikomagic MK902II Android TV. Rikomagic MK902II specifications include Rockchip RK3288 processor with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of eMMC storage, dual-band wireless external antenna port and Gigabit Ethernet.
Rikomagic MK902II official firmware flashing instructions
First download the tools and drivers from here. Make sure your computer runs Windows 7 but we prefer Windows 8. Download the official android 5.1 firmware from here.
Before you start, you must disable driver signing in windows 8. To do that go to configuration settings in Windows 8 Metro environment> Update and recover> Recovery> Advanced Home> Restart Now> Troubleshooting> Boot Options. And now install the device using drivers from link mentioned above. For that, follow these steps.
1. Unzip the above file and execute “DriverInstall.exe”
2. If you have a previous version of the drivers installed on your system, click on “Uninstall”
3. Once the system is cleaned, click on “Install”
4. When we get the message warning drivers, mark the box “Always trust … “and click” Install” until these messages disappear.
5. Drivers are now installed on your computer.
Connect your Rikomagic MK902II to the computer and start Rockchip Batch Tool. Browse for the ROM – it has IMG extension so it is easy to identify. Now flash it.